Monday 3 October 2011

Tom the Book - My Obsession Day

We were supposed to spend a day obsessing with our project theme. I has a really cool idea. Because my obsession is books I made my day into a little story about my best friend Tom the Book. I actually spend the whole day with him pretending he's my best friend. Here are the pictures. 


This is my best friend Tom.

He loves martini! 
Especially the Book martini! 


The loves to sit in the front seat!

But even more, he loves to sit on my lap. 

I take him for a walk everyday. Although he hates the leash.

And he refuses to go with me until I take the leash off!

And when I do... He destroys my mums flowers!

He loves the garden swing (Thats how I get him out of the flowers!).

He always just sits there and watches the birds.
I wish he was that quiet at home too! He always plays games!
His favorite game is hide and seek.

He hides at strange places!


AND he thinks he's a BOOK!


We both love book baths!ut he can't get wet :( so he just keeps me company, 

We always count how many book squares there are!

He always wanted to be a girl! So i make him a book wig!

No comments:

Post a Comment