Thursday 6 October 2011

Bird Book Sculpture

So I had an idea for an installation I want to do outside of an old mansion in the village I live in. The idea was an opened book with little paper birds flying out of it. I plan on blu tacking them on the mansion walls. 

These are the birds I made out of an old book and patterned craft paper.

Bits and pieces of book pages and left over craft paper.

I love working with paper and creating cute things.

This is the book that I made especially for the installation.

This is the book from another view :)

This is the outcome from my craft paper! :)

I just love taking photos!

This is a draft of what I'm going to set up in my installation.


So I'm going to use the birds and book for an installation probably next to an old mansion in my village. When I'm done I'm going to post the pictures here :). Also I'm planning on taking some photos with books in nature.









No comments:

Post a Comment